Area: Grand River South East, South East coast Mauritius
Distance from airport: 14km, 30 minutes drive
Distance from Port Louis: 55km, 80 minutes drive
Type/Theme: Hotel – Tropical
Definition/Location: Superior – Beach
Interconnecting rooms: No
Mini club: No
Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa is a 3 star hotel set against the scenic backdrop of the Grand-Port mountain range. It is a postcard beauty with a real soul, tropical architecture, pristine beach and the transparency of an exquisite lagoon.
The hotel features 64 rooms split into 32 Standard rooms of 25m², 26 Deluxe rooms of 35m² and 6 Family rooms of 50m².
The rooms are equipped with individual air-conditioning units, direct dial telephone, electronic safe, minibar, hair dryer, TV with local and satellite channels, and tea/coffee-making facilities.
All rooms are sea-facing, with a balcony or terrace.
Restaurant & Bars
Sardinella Ristorante - Main restaurant:
Seating capacity: 135 covers.
Themed dinner buffet daily.
Wahoo Beach Bar & Grill:
Seafood and Meat resto-grill.
Seating capacity: 40 covers.
Beach dinner twice weekly.
Dorado Pool Bar:
- Snacks & Sandwiches.
- Afternoon tea.
SeaZen' Spa Retreat:
The SeaZen Spa has 2 massage rooms, one relaxation room and offers exotic beach massage under gazebos.
- Mauritian massage
- Swedish massage
- Traditional Indian massage
- Shiatsu massage
- Ayurvedic massage
- Body scrub
- Mud bath
- Honey bath
- Beauty Treatments
- Big swimming pool & californian pool for kids
- Laundry service
- Boutique open everyday
- Car and bicycle rental desk
- La Sardinella Meeting Room (Capacity: 30 persons)
- Changing room for early arrivals & late departures
- Luggage room
- Internet corner with ADSL connection (Free of Charge)
- Free WIFI connection at lobby, restaurant & bar
Free Sports, Recreation & Entertainment:
- Glass bottom boat
- Beach Volley
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Indoor games
Night Musical Entertainment: Sega Shows on Saturdays & Cultural Shows on Wednesdays.
Facilities with a supplement
- Water skiing
- Tube & Banana rides
- Boat trips to GRSE Waterfalls & to islets (Ile aux Cerfs, Ile aux Aigrettes, Ile au Phare, Ile de la Passe, Ile aux Deux Cocos), Blue Bay Marine Park
- Sunset cruise on Catamaran or Pirate sailing Boat
- Under sea walk
- Scuba diving
- Deep sea fishing
- Fishing expeditions on a pirogue (traditional boat) accompanied by local fishermen.
Other nearby activities:
- 18-hole professional golf course at Anahita
- Vallée de Ferney, Kestrel Valley
- Domaine de l'Etoile
- Domaine Ylang Ylang